Computer viruses. System hacking. Network extortion. It wasn't long ago that these terms didn't even exist, but now they are very real dangers for anyone who works with a computer network and the internet.
Technology presents new property and liability risk exposures with every new product that emerges. This rapidly changing environment presents many challenges from a risk management and insurance perspective. Hardware and software losses, loss of data, and unexpected business interruptions can and do occur, often with disastrous results.
At Sennott Insurance, we continually monitor the latest in the technology sector to ensure appropriate insurance coverage and forward-thinking risk management strategies for our clients. In addition to standard property and liability forms, we place the following coverage:
- Technology Errors & Omissions
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- R & D Data and Prototypes as Covered Property
- Internet-related Personal Injury and Advertising Liability
- Computer Virus & Electronic Vandalism
- Electronic Data Processing Hardware/Software Covered for Mechanical Breakdown